I have issues breathing. symptoms started over a year ago. i'm unable to take it in full breaths. i have been to a cardiologist and a lung doc and all seems to be in order. i noticed moving my head and flexing my neck seems to let more air?

Pathology 51 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity as tolerated. Drink more water. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 29, 2020