RI
A male asked:

hey dr. , feeling "racey" after using flonase while on 30mg-10mg tapering dose, first day at 20. is this normal? been very moody too!

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
Steroid effect: I believe the tapering dose of steroid is what has been making you feel racey and Flonase is unlikely to be the culprit since very little of it is absorbed by the body. Steroid (Prednisone etc) especially in high doses often affects one's mood. I would expect these issues to subside within a few days after the last dose. Do you have any idea what the treatment is for?

Last updated Nov 19, 2015