My son is turning 3 months old and recently underwent surgery for ileal atresia when he was 4 days old.he returned home after he was hospitalised for 12 days.when he was home i noticed that he has wheezing noises while breathing,feeding and sleeping.im n

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Johanna Fricke answered

Specializes in Pediatrics - Developmental and Behavioral

I'm sure that if your baby had fever, listlessness & trouble breathing to the point that he could not feed or sleep, you would have taken him to his doctor straight away. Still, only medical examination can determine if he is wheezing from a viral infection, from reflux of stomach contents spilling over into his airways or from other causes, to provide you proper guidance & recommend treatment.

Answered Nov 10, 2015

2k views