the Villages, FL

I have headaches from chronic hypotony. would gabapentin help? taking pred forte in left eye. dr does not advise surgery. pressure was 4 now 6.

Dr. Jon Fishburn
Ophthalmology 31 years experience
Delicate situation : This is a difficult situation for you. I presume your eye doesn't see well and that you're being treated for comfort only. Discuss your symptoms with your Eye MD. You may need a second opinion on how to manage the pain. I have had some success with Atropine ™ drops for the pain. Sometimes the best course of action IS to perform surgery to raise IOP.

Last updated Nov 7, 2015