Pakistan

I had a surgery of retina detachment of my left eye since then the pressure on my eye is little high now what can i do??? please suggest eye drops?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 53 years experience
There are several: If you had retinal surgery, your retinal surgeon will be closely monitoring you until healing is stable. I am guessing it is this doctor that found that you have an elevation of the pressure. Your doctor can determine if the pressure is high enough to warrant treatment and can recommend one of the many prescription drops to take to lower the pressure.

Last updated Aug 23, 2014