U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old male asked:

I had a surgery of retina detachment of my left eye since then the pressure on my eye is little high now what can i do??? please suggest eye drops?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 53 years experience
There are several: If you had retinal surgery, your retinal surgeon will be closely monitoring you until healing is stable. I am guessing it is this doctor that found that you have an elevation of the pressure. Your doctor can determine if the pressure is high enough to warrant treatment and can recommend one of the many prescription drops to take to lower the pressure.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Aug 23, 2014
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.