MD

My knee feels full and stiff with light pain on top of the knee went and got a xray everything was normal but then my foot got numb so i went to the er and they said it was pfps but i dont know could if be a meniscus tear because im not in a lot of pain j

Dr. Jan Szatkowski
Orthopedic Surgery 18 years experience
Get evaluated: Knee pain can have multiple causes including but not limited to trauma, infection, inflammation, and neoplasm. A thorough history and physical followed by diagnostic imaging can help get the answers and treatment you might need. Meniscal pathology is common and can cause some of the symptoms you are experiencing but not foot numbness.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 23, 2020