Saudi Arabia

Hi my son is 6 months and 7 days old.his weigth is 12.4 kg so many people tell me to show the doctor on other side some says that its normal once he reach to start crawling then he will be ok.i m his father and confused what to do....please support.best r

That's why check-ups: Check-ups are for the doctor to check the baby, to see if growth and development are normal. The doctor should see the baby at age 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months, and 12 months. If that hasn't been happening, it's time to go do it now. A 6 month-old baby who is over 12 kg is very, very big.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 18, 2021