NY

hello. i have a small bump on my lower left gum that is painless and moves around if i touch it, like it's just barely connected. i had a tooth that rotted right next to the numb. i'm 29 years old and have had problems with all my teeth rotting in the bac

Dr. Robert Douglas
Orthodontics 51 years experience
See the Oral Surgeon: The lump may be something left from your last extraction or connected with another tooth. Your surgeon can remove it and find out what it is. Don't neglect this as some things will require treatment.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Suspicious Bump: I would advise you to have the painless bump examined by any dentist or dental specialist (e.g. oral surgeon, OFP), to help you with a diagnosis and treatment, if needed.

Last updated Nov 11, 2015