MS

cbc auto diff shows gran% = 80%, gran abs = 10.5 x10e3/ul, lymph% of 17.1%, & wbc of 13.1 thousand; all other results were normal. dr. recheck when?

Dr. Tarek Naguib
Nephrology and Dialysis 40 years experience
Depends on diagnosis: This mild increase of white cell count with 80% granulocytes in and of itself is not worrisome. It needs follow up with doc depending on clinical diagnosis. For instance if you have bronchitis that was treated and resolved, you may not need to repeat blood work. Since the clinical picture matters a whole lot here, it is best to follow advice of the Doctor who diagnosed your condition.
Dr. Frank Kuitems
Why: Why did you get the Cbc ? That determines when to repeat