FL

petrified last 4 yrs had 3 hysteroscopies w/ dnc biopsy all benign 1 pap with endometrial cells 4 uterine polyps how likely missing cancer diagnosis?

Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
All biopsies negativ: That's great news to be celebrated! Do you have a family history of breast or uterine cancer? Are you BRCA positive? Have you had mammograms or colonoscopies done? Why are you petrified? Speak to your doc about your fears and address them. You seem to be partly doing that already.
Dr. Rahil Malik
Small: With all the negative biopsies you had, the odds of you having cancer are very small. As you approach menopause, your cycles will become irregular but you can be rest assured that afterall the negative biopsies, your chances of malignancy are small. Sometimes endometrial cells are incidentally identified on Pap smears.