had a dream that i was having seizures i had 1 over& over again in the dream i never saw myself seize in it but i told my sis i was going to indream?

Dr. Steven Griggs
Clinical Psychology 39 years experience
Do you have: seizures when awake? If so, this sounds like an anxiety dream about having them. If you really had a seizure during dreaming, likely you would not remember the seizure OR the dream. Dream interpretation does take awhile to master, so go to a psychologist who does this. Freud did a lot of this but has fallen into some doubt. Stay away from Elsie Sechrist...one size fits all thinking.
Dr. Patricia Foster
Meaning of dream: The meaning of dreams is multi-layered and complex. Internet interpretations of your dream, if that's what you'd like will do you a disservice. If you are disturbed by this dream or want to understand it's meaning, please see a mental health professional who's trained in dream analysis. I searched and found 'instant' dream interpretations online. You are unique and deserve individual attention.