Blair, NE

My bf and i have tried to convince for the last year with no success and neither have known fertility problems what could it be and what should we do? it did take us 2 years to conceive our youngest daughter but i had no problem conceiving my other 3 kids

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 41 years experience
Delayed conception: It can just happen to a healthy couple, other factors play a role, medications you are on, either of you, timing of ovulation, frequency of intercourse, given that you have tried for a year already, you need to consult a reproductive endocrinologist, both of you, but keep trying in the interim, good luck
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 7, 2015