U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Blair, NE
A 28-year-old female asked:

My bf and i have tried to convince for the last year with no success and neither have known fertility problems what could it be and what should we do? it did take us 2 years to conceive our youngest daughter but i had no problem conceiving my other 3 kids

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 41 years experience
Delayed conception: It can just happen to a healthy couple, other factors play a role, medications you are on, either of you, timing of ovulation, frequency of intercourse, given that you have tried for a year already, you need to consult a reproductive endocrinologist, both of you, but keep trying in the interim, good luck
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 7, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.