IL

So, ive never been to a dentist in my life, im really scared to go because of the state my teeth are in. im starting to care more about them. but im also getting my wisdom teeth in and im just really scared to go to the dentist because i dont know if i co

Dr. Renae Roelofs
Dentistry 38 years experience
Do not fear: Experienced dentists have "seen it all" in their careers. Do not let embarrassment or fear prevent you from getting the help you need. Advancements in dental techniques have made dental visits easier. Find a dentist that treats nervous patients and consider mild sedation fro your anxiety.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Please go: You'll find the Dentist doesn't want to judge you, he/she wants to help you. There are oh so many wonderful things that can be done to help you to a healthy attractive smile. Wait until you find out just how beautiful your smile can be.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 41 years experience
Not to worry...: There is no need to be scared. Regardless of the condition of your teeth, your new dentist will be there to help you. All dentists are trained to treat fearful patients. Ask your friends and relatives for a referral.
Last updated Apr 5, 2020