U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old male asked:

I am an egyptian pediatrician and i want to know how can i have a residency of pediatrics in the usa?

2 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 34 years experience
Follow the steps: Foreign medical school graduates have to take tests for FMG's (foreign medical graduates), and then apply to various pediatric residency programs. Try this website for more information: http://www.ecfmg.org/about/index.html
Dr. Shayan Vyas
Pediatric Critical Care 17 years experience
USMLEs: Your first step would be pass USMLEs (4 total exams). Next you must obtain ECFMG certificate .
Last updated Dec 2, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.