A member asked:

Having a inner thigh rash that itches really bad , my skin peels and little red blister come about with clear liquid leaking .. what could it be ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Rifat Naghmi answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Rash: You probably have tinea corporis. Try OTC antifungal creams. If it doesn't resolve see your doctor.

Answered 10/22/2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor