U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 46-year-old male asked:

I've got a bad stomach ache and don't know what to eat other than rice, crackers, and pasta. do you have any suggestions on what i can eat?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Mohammad Shahzad
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Peptic ulcer disease: you most likely have peptic ulcer. Try OTC prilosec. Also see a gastroenterologist. If not a peptic ulcer and you still have symptoms, get you gall bladder checked for chronic cholecystitis
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 4, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.