India

i am having pain btn shoulders in night and is reducing by morning.it is severe and passing to front till breast in nights.bending also causing pain?

Dr. Maria Martins
Emergency Medicine 36 years experience
Night chest pain: The pattern of your symptoms suggests a diagnosis of GERD (Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease). The culprit is a weak sphincter muscle located just above the stomach which is not sealing the esophagus completely from stomach acid. This is worse when lying on your back, and when the stomach is full. Try NO Oral intake 3 hours before bedtime, sleep propped up, take antacids and acid blocker meds.