i have a red ichy hard spot on the bottom of my right foot, and my left is red and itches, i have no idea what they are but i can barely stand. ?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience Podiatry
Without seeing: It, I would recommend you don't scratch it and apply antifungal medication. If we could see a pic I could comment further.
Answered on Sep 12, 2015
Dr. Scott Keith
43 years experience Podiatry
Where were you.: If these areas are small and do not cover large areas of the foot, then a combination of a topical antifungal and topical steroid may do the trick. It is difficult to be certain without actually seeing the skin.
Answered on Mar 7, 2020
1