KS

I have a red ichy hard spot on the bottom of my right foot, and my left is red and itches, i have no idea what they are but i can barely stand. ?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 29 years experience
Without seeing: It, I would recommend you don't scratch it and apply antifungal medication. If we could see a pic I could comment further.
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 45 years experience
Where were you.: If these areas are small and do not cover large areas of the foot, then a combination of a topical antifungal and topical steroid may do the trick. It is difficult to be certain without actually seeing the skin.

Last updated Mar 7, 2020