U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Elmira, NY
A 32-year-old female asked:

I have had bleeding for three weeks now which is tapering off to light spotting now, with slow rising hcg levels. i'm wondering if there's any hope for a healthy pregnancy. here's a timeline: aug 14th - positive home test aug 16th - spotting/bleeding be

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 49 years experience
Serial HCG tests: should be performed by your OB-GYM. Get a pelvic exam and ultrasound and carefully monitor your hormone levels
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 29-year-old female asked about a 31-year-old female:
Can implantation bleeding occur at 11 dpo? my question is how long does HCG takes to get positive pregnancy test after implantion bleeding?
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Last updated Feb 13, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.