i feel sick all the time like i have the flu, but i'm not throwing up and no fever so my health clinic won't treat me. i've lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks but i'm eating as much as time allows. i don't exercise because i can't breathe if i do. i don't know wha

Dr. Carol Jacobs
Specializes in Pediatrics
Second opinion: You need a full interview and physical by an MD! Your weight loss triggers a lot of concerns for me especially if you weren't trying to lose weight. I have posted a link to an article that you can present to the clinic to impress upon them the need for an appointment. If they won't - get help somewhere else asap! https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003107.htm
Answered on Sep 6, 2015