U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 19-year-old female asked:

Hello doctor ? i am a girl and i am 19 years old .my weight is 75 kg and my hieght is 159 cm . how i can lose my overwhieght? please help me

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Richard Pollard
Anesthesiology 32 years experience
Diet and exercise: The best method still remains diet and exercise. Healthy eating with a control of calories under what you need is the first step. Then increasing exercise to improve over all health. Talk to your doctor and make sure nothing else is wrong.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 24, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.