U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 24-year-old male asked:

Hello doc im 24 years old im too thin im 55 kg and im 192 cm tall . i want to gain some wieght and if there is some medicine that can gain me weight .

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Joseph Shen
Cardiac Electrophysiology 33 years experience
Gain it naturally.: Please try gaining weight naturally, eat right, lift weight and do some resistive exercises. Good luck!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 20, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.