IR

how can i decrease my stress , i am very emotionally and when see a sick i feel that illness in my body and then that time i feel exhausting help me?

Dr. Steven Griggs
Clinical Psychology 39 years experience
Stress reduction is: pretty standard these days, starting with good sleep, diet, relationships and productivity at work/school. To that, add meditation, yoga, avoidance of drugs/alcohol. To that, add awareness of your thoughts and their physical/emotional effects. If you have a high level of empathy or are prone to hypochondriasis, seek out a psychologist for a little CBT.
Dr. Steven Griggs
Clinical Psychology 39 years experience
Provided original answer
The simplest form of effective meditation is Zazen. At the beginning of each in-breath, gently think the word "one." At the beginning of each out-breath, gently think the word "two." Let your thoughts go wherever they want. Don't pay attention to thoughts. They just come in and go out. The words "one" and "two" are not drawn out as in yoga. Try this for ten minutes daily, to start.
Aug 29, 2015