U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old female asked:

I was running through a field when i stepped in a hole and rolled my ankle. now the top of my foot hurts badly especially when i stand or walk on it?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 30 years experience
You definitively : Should see a foot and ankle doc you need xrays and clinical exam. You need to rule out presence degree of sprain and rule out any fractures.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 21, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.