India
A male asked:

hello my age is late 19's and my height is 5'5,male.is there any possibility of growing any further inches?

Any growth last yr.?: If no growth at all in the past year, then growth has finished. Most people reach their maximum height in their late teens. Without nutritional problems or chronic childhood illnesses, height is largely based on genetics and parental heights. Aside from eating right, exercising, sleeping well, and being happy, there's not much a person nor his doctor can do to increase height.