Sudan

My toe always feels numb for sometime when i wake up from sleep & its only the right leg. when i walk it feels like have being choked with needle.

Dr. David Masiello
Hematology and Oncology 20 years experience
Neuropathy: This could be a sign of neuropaty, a problem with the sensory nerves. There are many causes of neuropathy, the most common is diabetes. Appropriate testing and evaluation will lead to the underlying problem
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 46 years experience
It's positioning.: If this numbness only occurs after you arise from sleeping, I would be start evaluating the position you sleep in. This could be a transient neuritis due, in part, to the way your leg and/or your back is positioned during sleep.
Last updated Jan 21, 2018