GA

i haven't smoked a cigarette or black& mild since before i got pregnant. my son is now here, i breastfeed and i figured when he goes to sleep, i will smoke one cigarette. i am very healthy, i eat a lot of fruits and drink a lot of water and take vitamins.

Be aware: You may consider this okay and congratulations on getting through pregnancy without. However, your job doesn't stop now. Smoke will linger on your body/hair/clothes whether you can smell it or not.Babies in a household with a smoker have 2X the respiratory infections and an increased crib death rate. If the kid survives childhood they are more likely to grow up to be a smoker & be "cool" like mom