Canada

i have severe pain due to my wisdom teeth coming in. they are not infected and are coming in properly. can i take aleve (naproxen) and then take oxycodone later?

Dr. Robert Stachler
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 31 years experience
Wisdom teeth: make sure you have been checked by the dentist to see if the wisdom teeth are growing in OK. You may think they are fine but they may be pushing on the other teeth to readjust the bite. You can use allege but I would stay away from the oxycodone Unless it was specifically written for you, I would stay away from narcotic pain meds. I would check with the dentist first and foremost. Good luck an
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Ask: ask your Dentist, who knows your history and physiology, to stage your medications. The correct dose at the proper interval is very important.