U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 48-year-old female asked:

I went to er for pain in stomach, nausea, not able to eat/not hungry medications for ibs, chronic gastritis, severe reflux and gastropersis weren't wo?

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Louise Andrew
A Verified Doctoranswered
Emergency Medicine 48 years experience
Not a question there: Brenda, not clear what you are asking. You should have a physician if you have all of those diagnoses. ER's are not good place to make complicated diagnoses except in emergencies. Would strongly suggest that you consult your own physician as to what you can do to improve your symptoms and wellbeing. If you are not satisfied, ask for a second opinion or a specialist referral. Good luck!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. John Michel
Family Medicine 48 years experience
Not clear: What question you are asking is not clear. You mention several problems and do not ask a question. Are you saying the meds won't work. Couple of suggestions include avoid alcohol and caffeine. The idea of this problems should be followed by a gastroenterologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 26, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.