NY

What type of diet should i follow for gastritis, dyspepsia, ibs and acid reflux? i've been trying to drink more water and eat vegetables and fruits.

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Gastroenterology 36 years experience
Diet for GI problems: The recommended diet would be different for each of those G.I. problems. The best diet for you would depend on which of these are actually causing you the most symptoms. I would see a gastroenterologist to help sort out your predominant problem and base your diet on that. Until then, a high fiber diet low in citrus fruits and tomatoes would be a good place to start. Good luck.

Last updated Jul 11, 2020