Torrance, CA
A 44-year-old female asked about a 23-year-old female:

history of wpw and ablation. now a recent ekg shows sinus brad, sinus arrhythmia and right bundle branch block. is this a huge deal?

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiac Electrophysiology 42 years experience
Only if symptomatic.: Sinus arrhythmia is common in young individuals and not a concern. Sinus bradycardia is only significant if symptomatic (dizzy, light headed, passing out.) RBBB is relatively common and does not necessarily predict any significant issue. If you have no symptoms you don't need to worry about this.
Dr. Rashed Hasan
Wpw: The best person to answer these questions is the ekectrophysioligist who did the procedure, but sinus bradycardia depends in how low tye rate is and whether the patient has symptoms. Respiratory sinus arrhythmia is a normal variant and right bundle branch block is isolation can be a normal vriant