U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old male asked:

I have what feels like fluid in a nickel sized bump on the top, back right of my head. any suggestions, should i see my doctor?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Warren Wolfe
Family Medicine 60 years experience
See your family doc: Sebaceous cysts (usually benign) are common in the scalp. Should be no problem for your family physician or a general surgeon to take care of it.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 12, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.