Trinidad and Tobago

Did a mini.facelift surgery on the 9th june,top and bottom eyes,still has slight swelling,stitches remove from ears.how long before no swelling?

Dr. Darryl Blinski
Plastic Surgery 47 years experience
Mini FL healing: In my practice true mini FL heal within 10 days on average. After 3 weeks than something amiss...
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Plastic Surgery 42 years experience
It Depends: I advise my facelift patients to be prepared for the swelling and bruising that can be present for up to 4 weeks. Residual swelling may take a few months to heal completely. If ever you are concerned about continued swelling, it is best to reach out to the surgeon who performed the procedure to get advice specific to your case. Best wishes from CosmeticSurg.net.
Last updated Dec 19, 2018