what could be the cause of blistering, itchy patches on the upper torso of the body and itching is worse at night? feels like something crawling @

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 32 years experience
Contact Dermatotis: Dermatitis is an inflammation of the skin. Contact dermatitis is a localized rash or irritation of the skin caused by contact with a substance that is foreign to the body. Substances that commonly cause contact dermatitis include plant sap, metals, cleaning solutions, cosmetic additives, perfumes, industrial chemicals, and latex rubber additives.