U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old male asked:

My knee been hurting alot my pcp prescribed norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) 10/325 prn. it ain't helping. my (l) knee hurts on the both sides do i need a pain mangement doctor.

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Mark Dickson
General Surgery 25 years experience
Not necessarily: Have you seen an orthopedic surgeon yet? If not, that might be a good option.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 29, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.