U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 50-year-old female asked:

I have what they call a bartholin's abccess and 2 med sized cysts , who removes these and can a person resume work shortly after, as i'm a rn on one salary?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Shahruq Sarela
Internal Medicine 11 years experience
Cyst: A general surgeon can remove this quite easily and have you working within a couple of days
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 20-year-old female asked:
What happens if you have an infected Bartholin cysts or abscess and it ruptures?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 41-year-old member asked:
What kind of doctor sees somebody for Bartholin's abscess or cyst?
2 doctor answers7 doctors weighed in
A member asked:
Is there an over-the-counter treatment for Bartholin's abscess or cyst?
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
A 41-year-old member asked:
What can I use for Bartholin's abscess or cyst if I don't have a doctor?
1 doctor answer8 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jun 13, 2015
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.