A member asked:

I believe i have a bartholin cyst or abscess its grown in the last week today the pain is so extreme i can barely walk what should i do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Adriana Lopez answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

Bartholin gland: Bartholin glands can become cysts then get infected and cause some pretty bad pain. I would recommend getting seen by your doctor ASAP or visiting an ER for evaluation. They're often treated with drainage and antibiotics, both of which can get you feeling back to normal soon.

Answered 10/17/2018



Related Questions

A member asked:

What kind of doctor sees somebody for Bartholin's abscess or cyst?

7 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

A member asked:

Is there an over-the-counter treatment for Bartholin's abscess or cyst?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor