A member asked:

Pea sized moveable semi hard lump in bucal mucosa/cheek tender felt one week ago. above jaw line at lower molar.not seen inside mouth cancer ..?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Arnold Malerman answered

Specializes in Orthodontics

Not a question that can be answered in this forum. Please see your Dentist for an examination and a differential diagnosis. Any pain/bleeding/swelling should be immediately investigated. You have swelling...please check it out.

Answered Jul 12, 2017



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Louis Gallia answered

Specializes in Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

Unlikely but needs to be examined See an oral surgeon or ENT doc for assessment.

Answered Aug 22, 2018



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor