United Kingdom

I ain't go in to my exposure but can anyone tell me if balanitis is a symptom of hiv?

Pathology 45 years experience
It is not: Look for some other cause. Depending on your actual physical findings, your physician may recognize possible etiologies and management. You were brave to write, and usually this is easily managed.
Dr. Louise Andrew
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
It's more often a symptom of uncontrolled diabetes or possibly another type of infection that could be treated. It must be terribly uncomfortable. Please get help. And for a number of reasons, don't have sex without a condom until you have been diagnosed and treated.
Jun 2, 2015