what's a good way to address bad breath after i got my wisdom teeth pulled?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Dry Socket: You may have a dry socket. You may also not be brushing and flossing properly due to soreness. Have your dentist check for a dry socket, and try to have great oral hygiene. Your problem should pass.
Dr. De'Avlin Olguin
Periodontics 21 years experience
Brushing: When wisdom teeth are removed, the extraction sites are a great place for debris, food and bacteria to accumulate. Also, patients are avoid brushing near the extraction site. Consider asking your doctor for an irrigating syringe to flush these areas with warm salt water. He/she might also prescribe a rinse to decrease bacterial counts in your mouth. Lastly, ensure that you're brushing adequately.
Dr. Dinh Bui
Dr. Dinh Buianswered
Dentistry 23 years experience
Treat infection: The hole in the area of wisdom teeth needs to be free of food debris to prevent food impaction and possible infection. Use the curve syringe given to you by your dentist to flush out all debris. Brush and floss the dentition as normal.
Dr. Peter Flaherty
Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry
Get exam: Really bad breath after an extraction can be a sign of a "dry socket". Delayed healing and bone infection can ensue. This can become quit painful if not treated. See your dentist for an evaluation.