i had 2 wisdom teeth pulled 6 days ago. i only have mild discomfort there is a white spot on the extraction spot. i don't have any pain really and there is no bad breath or bleeding should i be worried?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Probably : Probably not. Sounds like you are healing normally. If anything seems to change for the worse, call your dentist.
Dr. G Funari
Dr. G Funarianswered
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 45 years experience
This : This is not unusual after extractions, especially if the gum tissue was not completely closed over the extraction sites. This typically represents the equivalent of a "scab" inside the mouth, we call it a fibrinous covering, and is the first step in the healing process. That being said, it may also represent food debris which is not good for healing. At this point in time you should be gently brushing the gum tissue and rinsing with salt water to keep the area cleaned.