A member asked:

I am curious to how health tap can help me with prescriptions, after a consultation can the doctor write a prescription and send it through the mail.

4 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh answered

Specializes in Pediatric Allergy and Asthma

Yes in general: you an upload an EMR and review your medication list on Healthtap

Answered 5/10/2016

2.8k views

Thank
Dr. Alvin Lin answered

Electronic prescribi: We can electronically send or call in most prescriptions aside from controlled substances, which require handwritten prescription which we can't do.

Answered 5/31/2015

2.8k views

Thank
Dr. Heidi Fowler answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

I don't do that: portion of health tap but I believe that prescriptions could be transmitted to a pharmacy in your area.

Answered 5/31/2015

2.8k views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more