U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 38-year-old female asked:

My arms, hands, legs and feet are throbbing painfully and the veins are swollen and green, what could be the problem? what kind of doctor should i see for this?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 57 years experience
Throbbing body: I would go to any walk-in clinic to start. Can be a nurse practitioner.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jan 25, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.