U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 52-year-old female asked:

Terrible pain, cramping, tingling, numbness in hands, arms, legs and feet.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jose Barreto
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 16 years experience
Evaluation: Any time you have these generalized symptoms you should visit your doctor for an evaluation. This could be from something easy to manage as dehydration to something more complicated as a pinched nerve in the spinal cord. www.otwithmd.com.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 20, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.