State College, PA

I'm on risperdal. im experiencing major distress but i can't see my psychiatrist for 2wks. i called but they cant help me until then. what shouldi do

Dr. Derek Isenberg
Emergency Medicine 17 years experience
Crisis center: If your psychiatrist is unable to see you, and you're having severe symptoms, you should go to the nearest psychiatric crisis center for help. However, you should expressed your psychiatrist how severe your symptoms are and that you need to be seen earlier than your appointment. It's always Better if you can see the Doctor Who knows you

Last updated Jun 11, 2015