Saint Charles, MO

what percentage of adults who experienced sibling physical and psychological abuse as children have ptsd?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
PTSD: I feel empathy for those going through sibling physical and psychological abuse as children It causes intense fear, panic and helplessness Frequent and intense episodes of abuse with injury; and lack of love and support from the parents can lead to PTSD. There are no scientific studies to show the percentage of adults with PTSD due to abuse as children See a Psychiatrist for Therapy and Medication