Gold Beach, OR

What does it look like to have oral lesions in mouth, or cancer?

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry 37 years experience
Spots: A white, red or dark spot that does not heal in a couple of weeks is suspicious of oral cancer and should be checked. There may not be any pain associated with the spot. If you have anything that you are concerned about see a dentist or oral surgeon to get checked.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
See Oral Pathologist: As specialists in the area of oral diseases, oral pathologists are usually able to determine the proper diagnosis more quickly and with a special diagnostic testing compared to other practitioners. Most oral lesions are traumatic in nature and have no potential for cancer.