NC

i have a inner boil on my back thigh with no head. everytime i touch it or when i wash and i run a rag across it,it hurts and itches at the same time. it also feels like a tender hole behind my skin. what should i do?

Dr. Inaam Schneider
Boil/ sebaceous cyst: This sounds like , you may have either a deep sebaceous cyst or an ingrown hair. Apply moist heat to the affected area, if it does not come to her head within a few days I highly suggest you see a surgeon for further evaluation and treatment. You may need to have this area opened and and explored. Take Care . It could also be just a fatty tumor , except for the pain .