A member asked:

My ana pos achy knees, hands fingers elbows. just found out at the er that protein and blood in urine. stopped seeing rheumy because no diagnosis yet?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

You should see a doctor, from the information you gave, a rheumatologist would be the most appropriate. Some times it takes a while to nail the diagnosis. Protein and blood in urine need to be taken seriously. Be well.

Answered Apr 24, 2015



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor