U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
A 24-year-old female asked:

I work with babies and have noticed some red blisters on my knees, palm and start of fingers, elbows and on the top of my feet. should i go see thedoc?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 37 years experience
Good idea: Whether to prevent your spreading it to the babies or to discover if you caught it from work and need to advice the facility - yes. See a doc for exam and/or lab work. Also, if it is painful - relief will be nice. Best wishes for it being a minor easy to correct issue.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jul 17, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.